Sudden period pains and back ache 7-9 weeks pregnant

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Can't remember this with my DD I have over worked my self a little today now I'm worried I'm going to miscarry again I've got my dating scan tomorrow so hoping all is well

Can I just reassure you that overworking yourself is extremely unlikely to cause a miscarriage. It's almost always something that's wrong with baby. I know what it's like to worry though as I too have had mc's. If you have got to this point without any bleeding you are doing really well. I hope you see a lovely strong heartbeat tomorrow and good luck, I hope it gives you some peace of mind so you can relax a little.

I've had SEVERE period and back pains with 2 pregnancies...my son and daughter. Both made it to term and are extremely healthy, so don't worry about that. Some magnesium (Natural Calm) really helps the bad cramps to go away in my experience, mellows them out.

in fact this pregnancy I'm not having hardly any period type cramping or back pain, which I find more unnerving, personally...just heard a strong heartbeat though, so I guess everything is fine.

Remember every pregnancy is different!

Good luck with your scan today. I read somewhere that blood and no pain is fine and pain and no blood is fine, but a combination could be a sign of something wrong so hopefully your scan will show a healthy lil bean.

Omg I've been having this at 12 weeks?? It's really worrying me :(

I've had really bad stitch like pains on the right hand side of my belly, I had to lay down for an hour as they were really painful but thankfully have eased off. I've read it's just stretching pains. Hope your scan went well.

Hope u have a great scan! I've had this too! I've thought I was miscarrying several times. I think it's just our bodies adjusting. I know it's scary!

Hey ladies baby no 2 measures perfect for dates measuring 6+6 but they think maybe a little more as scans so early are not very accurate but perfect with a strong heart beat. When I sat with my DH earlier he reminded me I did have period pains with My DD.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
Glad everything went well and the scan is very clear too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel