Suddenly 6dpo..FF gave CH late

Aayla

TTC IUI #1
Reaction score
Well I suppose I may be here now. Suddenly today FF gave me dotted cross hairs and says I am 6dpo.

I just came off of a miscarriage. I thought af was coming roughly on time but had 2 days of spotting (now just before FF's O day) and then nothing. I did a Pg test 2 days ago and stark white on a frer. As it should be and that was great as it meant no more hcg in my system.

This would be very late ovulation for me if I really did O on my own. I normally need letrozole.

Weird thing is is that if I take out the watery cm I put in for the last 2 days FF takes away the cross hairs. It is just weird.

So now I wait. Test day is Oct 30. I will hopefully wait until then. I don't think I did ovulate but my body just went through a trauma so who knows how it will react. I was all set to take provera to induce a cycle to start over but I can't risk it now.

I'm 6 dpo as well coming off of a mmc so we can be in this together! I plan to test October 27th when AF is due. I'm always disappointed when I test early and it is a BFN. The wait is agonizing but at least if AF does show her ugly face, I don't have to waste more money on pregnancy tests :winkwink:

Fx for you and good luck!

Hi, I'm 4 dpo after a mmc. I dont use ff so not sure about that. I'll prob start testing next sat at 10dpo. Wont be able to wait any longer! Good luck to u both and fx for a bfp for all of us. Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->