Suddenly Cannot Eat? (Maybe TMI)

3xpire

Mother to Kalei Mae (:
Reaction score
I've noticed within the last few weeks I've been unable to digest most foods I eat. It seems the only things I CAN eat are breakfast cereals and plain fruits and some dairy products. Otherwise, its pointless for me to cook or go out to eat whatsoever. I noticed this because whenever I eat, within about two hours, I have to throw up, or if I take a nap and let food sit for four to five hours, I'll end up feeling so sick and throwing up, and seeing that literally nothing has digested or broken down. Now, within the past few days she's moved upwards to the point where I can't eat very much at all anyways because my stomach feels so squished. I'm beginning to get scared that I'm not eating enough for myself and my little one. Has anyone else been experiencing this? Should I be worried or not?

I've had the same throughout the third trimester. I lost my appetite and could only eat certain, bland foods such as pasta. Make sure you take your vitamins and discuss with your midwife.

Had this all this trimester... I eat then lay down even 5 hours later and I still feel it coming up into my throat... not burning just like I can feel it there and it makes me throw up ....

Baby is sitting super high tho as my fundal height is already at 36 weeks....so I think that's why...

stalking cos i would like an answer too :) xx
hugs hope u feel better soon x

thanks guys :)
and I spoke too quickly. I can't even eat cereal now lol.

hi ladies - small portions of things you like regularly - and plenty of water - this is how i have managed so far - i have this too and sometimes i only have one meal a day and that is followed by Gaviscon and lots of water....also try to avoid solid foods and chew properly before you swallow - things like custard sit better than pasta and i have not had mince meat / tomato sauce for forever!

small and often used to work for me, not so much anymore.
i dont throw up really, just a little , so im lucky but i do have reflux at nt and heartburn all the time.
if im hungry i get it, if i eat i get it, ice lols help while im having um and for bout half an hour after one ;)
ive had prune juice last few days to make things keep moving :blush:. helps with not gettin sick but still have hb and reflux

For the last 4 or 5 weeks of my first pregnancy I could only eat yogurt and smoothies. It happens. You get too full of baby and have no room for food. I'm almost 30 weeks with this one and it is already starting. I have to eat tiny portions, and am starting to switch to a liquid diet again, just so everything moves through me instead of sitting there and giving me an upset stomach.

ive upped my walking again last few days and had prune juice, tonight is first time in a long time i had a proper dinner without feeling really sick.
i hope i dont regret sayin it later but its first patch with no hb in a good bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->