Suddenly feeling really sad....hormones

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Was just over in pregnancy tests and congratulating everyone who is newly pregnant then it hit me, this is my last baby and i will never go through the early pregnancy testing excitement again, no more announcing to everyone we are having a baby, might sound really silly but those first squinter lines and that excitement, just never feeling that again feels really sad :cry:

I know exactly how your feeling!!!! Same situation here I'm just trying to counter the feelings by saying to myself no more terrible morning sickness or crazy hormones..and trying to enjoy each second with out rushing things so much like i have in the past

I can relate. I had my anatomy scan yesterday and while I was so happy and relieved that baby was healthy, the thought occurred to me that it's my last anatomy scan, the last time we'll excitedly go baby shopping afterwards, etc. The entire pregnancy I've been counting "lasts" and it's so sad! Trying to enjoy it the best I can!

I've just had my last. It is so odd. However I am sitting here cuddling him with horrific cramps thinking I'm quite glad really. Trying to think of things as his first now rather than my lasts! Sounds better that way. ...but if someone knows a way to stop them growing up tell me now please!

:hugs:

I would be sad too in your shoes. I am pregnant with #2 and I am pretty sure I am done with it after this one. I was not ready for this one as is. But, I am not sad about it. Pregnancy is very stressful for me for many reasons. And I just can not deal with it again...

My last little one too.... But so was my last one.. I gave birth to him, had him placed on my chest and said to my husband " I can't not do this again!" From the second I had him I wanted another, I just hope I don't have that again because this really is our last!

Im Glad im not alone, i wouldnt mind if i even enjoyed pregnancy lol i have a hard time with pregnancy (although so far this pregnancy has been the easiest) but i get through it purely because i adore my babies! Plus iv had 3 miscarriages so i wouldn't want to go through any of that again, i would have thought i would have been pleased this is my last really lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->