suddenly feeling the toll & can cervix feel sore?

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
I'm almost 33 weeks and I just recently began feeling like I can't do anything. Still working and cleaning and taking care of my boys and coaching but now I have to sit while I do almost anything! I tried to mop the living room floor this morning (a usually 5-10 min job) and was breathing so hard it took me 30 minutes!!
also want to know if I'm just feeling RLP or if it is actually possible that you cervix can "feel sore"? It feels like a sore bruising feeling deep inside and I feel it most when sitting on toilet (tmi) or on my ball (any position that kinda speads hips or puts pressure when sitting.
sorry two very different topics but just thought I'd ask.

That sounds more like pubic symphysis pain. Some women have pain with it. Some don't. When that starts to separate to make room in pelvis for baby. It can hurt!! Mine hurts so bad. Those exercise balls are horrible for it. Try sitting on a heating pad. That feels nice!

That sounds more like pubic symphysis pain. Some women have pain with it. Some don't. When that starts to separate to make room in pelvis for baby. It can hurt!! Mine hurts so bad. Those exercise balls are horrible for it. Try sitting on a heating pad. That feels nice!

thanks! I'll try the heating pad, but I thought the pain I get in center of pubic bone was the symphysis pubic pain ( that one is more on the outside than from where this new pain is) the one I thought was symphysis pubic I feel kinda right under skin near pubic bone at upper part of hair line. This new one is a deep inside tmi (as if if I had ex you could feel the bruise.) are these the same?

thanks! I'll try the heating pad, but I thought the pain I get in center of pubic bone was the symphysis pubic pain ( that one is more on the outside than from where this new pain is) the one I thought was symphysis pubic I feel kinda right under skin near pubic bone at upper part of hair line. This new one is a deep inside tmi (as if if I had ex you could feel the bruise.) are these the same?

I get both of these pains - the symphysis pubic pain and the weird bruised cervix pain. No idea what the cervix pain is but I can only assume that it is baby's head causing pressure? Whatever it is, it bloody hurts!

I get this and I have SPD. it truly sucks. By the end of the day my hips are grinding and quite angry. A bath has been helping and just relaxing in general. Resting as long as I'm up and keeping that balanced.

SPD (pubic symphysis pain) causes the entire pelvic girdle to be inflamed. Not just that joint. If they are dropping then that pubic symphysis pain would feel reallllllly deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->