suggestions for toys????

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest any good toys for 0 - 3 months or maybe a bit older???
Shes getting to the age where she needs toys and stimulation but i'm not sure whats best to get? She has a playmat which she loves but i put her on it every day so i think she might get a bit bored of it soon... What sort of thing do ur LO's enjoy???

:hug:

P.S Nothing too expensive money is a bit tight atm.:blush:

Do you have a toy bar over the playmat?

Mine has it, and the toys are those ones that clip on so I can change them when she gets bored of them. She doesn't play with them just yet, just looks at them for now.. but soon maybe!!

You should check out the Babies R Us website, they have reviews on there and a "Customer Favourites" section you could check out as a starting point. Not sure if you have it there, if not.. go through toysrus.ca!

Have a look on ebay - just make sure they come from a smoke-free home! We don't have much money either, and certainly can't afford to buy certain things brand new.

I bought a Fisher Price Rainforest Open-Top Take-Along Swing off ebay and it's been fantastic. Read loads of great reviews, and knowing Harry likes being rocked, thought it would be ideal. I bought it off ebay for £25. Harry absolutely loves it - it keeps him occupied for hours, and he also falls asleep in it too!

Harry only really has 2 main toys though - one is the swing, and the other is a Lotty Ladybird Playmat which Grandma bought him! Plays music, has lots of textures - crinkly things, squeeky things etc, lights and a lovely padded mat, and has an arch over the top with teddies and rattles hanging down which he loves to look at when he's lying on his back.

Between the 2 of the above, and the fact that his all time favourite pass time seems to be lying nappy-off on the play mat, it seems to be enough for him at the moment! One of the ladies on here also posted a link to a website with games you can play yourself with baby which don't really cost any money at all - I do that with Harry when he's on his playmat and he loves it! Here's the link:

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=30&e=playandlearn&ccat=play_and_learn

Toys dont have to be expensive. The dearest thing ive ever bought salim was a 19.99 piano lol. He absolutely loves rattles. They are cheap. They have some fisher prices ones at asda for 3.00 and they are musical and have different textured fabric etc. Also I got a set of rubber ducks just what go in the bath and he loves sucking and chewing on them, they only cost a quid and they keep him amused lol. His favourite has to be his peter rabbit comfortor which has 'noisy' ears when you touch them if you know what I mean lol and it has a mirror and a teething ring.
Argos also have 2 toys for 15.00 and you can get a set of 10 different rattles, gloworms etc etc.
Good luck

Oscar loves those linky things
https://www.albeebaby.com/salili.html

they are easy to grab and bright and different textures.
He likes his miffy stuffy too but I think that is more because it is easy to grab and bring to his mouth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->