Sulver cross ventura

Babybug

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a silvercross ventura car seat in a ford KA(2008 old style) or Peugeot 206?

Best to go to Mothercare & get them to fit it in your car.

I had this car seat with my first baby. Need to bear in mind when fitting in the car, you have to remove the hood each time, which is inconvenient.

We managed to fit the car seat in the back of a 2001 KA although it was a tight squeeze. We never used it as a car seat with a baby in though as we changed cars a week before our little man arrived. He also didnt fit in it very well after he was 9 weeks old as he is a very long baby (tall people run in the family) so thats something else to consider.

i got it in the back of my beetle ok, but it didnt go in my friends alfa romeo. i would say yes it would fit, they ar one of the best car seats you can ge they have side impact bars inside and they have a sturdy solid feel about them, they are quite heavy but not so heavy you cant carry them
x

i have this car seat, it didnt fit in our ford focus seatbelt was too short!

I agree regarding the seatbelt. We have a Golf & the seatbelt was a tight squeeze. It did fit but with not much slack, making it difficult to thread through the 'blue guiders'.

Best to get a nursery store & try it out in your car before purchase. You try it out too, to see how easy you find it to fit. Wish I had done this...

Agree with other post, its heavy & isnt the easiest to carry (bad handlebar design). Felt that baby didnt lie very flat either.

I personally would check out other car seats, before making your final purchase.

I have a sport ka 53 plate and I get can the the car seat in with GREAT difficulty, there is a lot of faffing about but then my car is 6 years old so maybe the newer ones have longer seatbelts ?

I currently have a peugot 207 hire car and the carseat goes in a dream, id imagine it would with the 206 as well.

Thanks have since tried it and it fits no probs into the front of my KA not tried it in the back yet though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->