Summer holidays!

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Right guys, christmas is over and its nearly 2012 so where will you be going this year?

I'd love to go abroad but not with a little one so we're going to collect the sun vouchers again prob and go somewhere in the UK. My mum also suggested we rent a log cabin somewhere which sounds lovely too :thumbup:

Were going to go camping again, most probably somewhere in the new forest. Last year we went with supertents, the kids loved it. :)

We are off to South of France again, I adore xmas but cannot bear the following cold dark jan/feb I want summer straight after xmas!

Oh camping! bet its interesting with babies and toddlers!

South of France - lovely! Wish we werent so far up north sometimes :(

It was hard with LO as she had just started taking her first steps so wanted to be down all the time, the weather though wasn't to good so was quite muddy. The other 2 loved it though, this year should be much easier as LO will be 2 by the time we go. :)

Morocco....Again!
For a month as usual in the summer....I love it tho and i cant wait til August :)

Going on a cruise at the end of may! Can't wait...the whole family is going :happydance:

Were going to the New Forest in August :) We usually camp but were staying here... Its LUSH!

https://sandyballs.co.uk/accommodation
Lots to do... and horses everywhere. Just to keep my family happy!

No idea yet, most likely UK again due to lack of funds. Going to collect the Sun vouchers and have a break somewhere in Suffolk/Norfolk near the broads. I'd really like to go back to Bognor Butlins, they have some great deals at the moment and Fireman Sam who is Ellis hero!!!

Were ofbon a crusie no airports walk on and of at southhampton can't wait. Were also renting s cottage by the see and of to center parks in the winter x

just trying to work it out ourselves too as we'll have a toddler and a newborn

off to centre parcs in a few weeks

thing is that I want the impossible:

warm weather
little travelling
luxury accommodation
low price

haha who can find me all of these please? :D

Off to Vienna for a city break in feb and week in Cyprus in October, when baby's here :)

Xx

Will probably be a road trip around Ireland for us as we prob won't be able to afford a sun holiday again this year and I was ill for most of last years one!

We're hopefully getting a free family ticket to go back to Shambala festival as I will be reviewing it for a family festival website, and possibly Beautiful Days festival too. I am also being cheeky and planning a long weekend in Berlin with my friends without Ivy, and possibly a child-less festival too! Then hopefully visiting friends in Toulouse at the end of August/early September as the only thing we need to pay for is flights. Ahhhhhhhh summer come back!

We'll probably collect sun vouchers too...the kids love the haven parks.

I'd love to go abroad but we want to save for our wedding!

We'll be going to haven or somewere in a caravan in the uk. Id love to go abroad but OH wont put dogs in kennels for a week so they come with us

I'd love to take Poppy to Peppa Pig World but we'll have a very new baby so will probably leave it til her 3rd birthday! Probably nowhere this year!

We had booked a cottage in devon in April but a while ago we go an email and a cheque returned for double our deposit back because the owners had sold it :dohh: we were intending on finding somewhere else but then I found out I'm pregnant again and so I don't think we're gonna be able to afford it now :nope: Gutted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->