Summer holidays!

think we are going to get a caravan in the isle of wight. Going to be a tight year financially though as we are buying a house and would like to buy a new car before the new baby arrives. Why is it so expensive to holiday in the UK these days?

We are probably going to a Haven site, me, OH, the 3 kids, my mam and neice, in the summer holidays, cant wait! :D

We are going to Orlando in March. We have rented a villa as think that will be the easiest way with Em. Looking to go somewhere in July/August for a week as I will finally go back to work in August and it would be good to get away before then. It has been fab to be able to holiday whenever over the last few years but we will be tied to school holidays again once I go back to school. Boo!

Don't think we'll get to have a holiday. Once the baby comes we'll need to travel down south to see OHs family and that'll cost a fortune. Don't fancy camping with a wee baby either

My grandma has a lovely cottage in Cumbria, going to ask if we can go up there, I don't fancy abroad with these being so young, otherwise we may gon camping/wigwam (wooden little hut at the campsite we go to, same price as camping really l)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->