Summer hols

amazed

Mummy of 4 <3
Reaction score
My kids broke up on friday for the summer hols....:wacko: we have decided not to go on holiday this year...
im just wondering if you hve any plans...?
i really need ideas what to do with the kids...My oldest is one of them kids who are bored ALL the time... last year we spent £80 for a day out at the zoo anyway on the way home he was asking what we were doing next cause he was "bored"

I am dreading it lol..... 7 weeks im gonna go loopy!!!!!

Thanks in advance:hugs:

Our local Sportswise Club does weekly activities, £35.00 for Monday to Friday and they do all sorts of sports, cheerleading, trampolining, football etc.

My little one she is 8 is doing one week but otherwise its an "im bored" as her dad and I gotta work. we are having one week away, then OH is off for another week but then she is at minders.

Find out if swimming for under 16's is free?? It is round here in summer hols, blockbusters usually do DVD rentals on kids films for 50p in the holidays...tesco's magazine had a few ideas :)

we hav a playscheme ere 2 pound a morning x

Thanks girls... my daughter has swimming every friday... i may take the swimming a few times, take them out on a few day trips... and maybe the zoo or something

Well mine only broke up today at 3.15 and i swear I got grey hairs already!! :rofl:

I have no plans whatsoever, I don't drive, partner works all the time.....My nightmare has begun!! xx

i know that 1. mine broke up thurs and we have 7 weeks for eldest and 9half for youngest (goes back 23rd).

we did have plans of day trips etc BUT due to the fact i cant walk far without ending up doubled in pain due to baby the neighbour has said we are not going far - she doesnt want to deliver baby in her car with 3 under 6s watching or have to ring my OH at work saying i am in hospital xyz miles from home!

swimming isnt an option as they wont allow 2 under 8s to 1 adult, cant go ice skating.

my list of things is
dinosuar thing at museum,
library
indoor play center,
picnic in park,
bowling???,
playdough,
painting,
easy to make gingerbread men,
make a "boat/plane" etc from garden table and sheets
dvd morning
board games morning

My mumused to have us keep a holiday diary so if we did something one day - zoo, park, museum, friends over whatever.... Then we had to draw a piccy and she helped us write about it in our holiday diary - filled an hour or so especially good for a wet day. We tended to do something in our holiday diary about twice a week.

So jealous that you have only 7 weeks!! My kids are off from June 27th to September 8th. We've made it through a month so far. LOL

I've had them in two daycamps, I've taken them to the zoo (expensive) and on August 8th we are going camping for a week.

However, for the past two years we didn't go anywhere. Last year I put them in 1 hour a day camps.

Are there daycamps or what not in your area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->