Summer Taylor 16/04/08

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
i never thought i would be doing this, but i gave birth to Summer at 02.41 on 16th April (her due date).

i was having random and irregular period pains all of the 15th but never thought much of them, by the evening they were becoming more regular and painful so i guessed that i might be in labour, by 11.00 they were coming like every minute so we decided to go to the hospital. she gave me an internal and said i was 8-9cm's dilated and my waters were bulging. i actually could not believe it and was convinced she was gonna say 2 cm's max, she hurried me into a delivery room at 12.00, i bounced on the ball for abit and at this stage decided i would like some gas and air, an hour later i got on bed and the midwife said i was fully dilated dilated and ready to push :happydance: (all i remember saying was could i have some pethidine to push her out with lol... she said no haha) she said she would break my waters but they went by themselves as she said it, when they went Summer went into cardiac shoch and her heart beat slowed right down so she called for help, but it soon picked back up agin. i was pushing for about half an hour, that was the worst bit! i had to be cut at the end. when the cord was cut and they started to pull the placenta out by the cord it snapped and went back inside me but luckily managed to get it out and it was nearly a theatre job apparently!
Been stitched up was nearly as painful as labour lol and it took like an hour or something.

:cloud9: Summer Taylor 7lb 12 oz is absolutely perfect :cloud9:

i will post some pics when i have time and work out how to do it.

All in all the labour went really well and i cant believe i did it all on gas and air!!

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Congratulations! Sounds like a pretty good labour over all, minus the tearing.. :|

Congratulations and well done. What a quick labour that was, lucky you. xx

congrats on your little girl, can't wait to see the pics

xxxx

congratulations ! take some well deserve rest now:)

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1434/764975735_c62eae8913_o.gif

lucky you ay going on your due date.
me aqua and jess have lazy babies haha

Congrats. I look forward to seeing some pics of Summer!!

congratulations!! looking forward to the pics.

:hug: congratulations hun Summer is such a cute name. That is the name we have picked if we have a girl :hug: can't wait to see pics

Well done, sounds like you did really well :) :hug:

Oh wow Leanne, I can't believe you were 8-9cm when you got to hospital, bet you were well shocked !!

Love your birth story and I can't wait to see the pics of baby summer...

Congrats !! :hugs:

congrats and well done!!! I cant wait to see the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->