Summer...

R_x

Reaction score
I'm so looking forward to summer this year! So was wondering what everyone is getting up to for ideas to make it fun packed :flower:

I am looking forward to it to. We dont live far from the beach :) we have a water park, theme park and loads other things to do. I cant bloody wait

That sounds fab wish we were close to the beach :flower:

I love summer and can't wait! We have a beach practically at the end of the road and one of the nicest parks in Edinburgh at the other end. I'll be big and fat and wobbly and probably moan a lot but I can't wait :D

Picnics by the river, beer gardens, BBQs, weekends away

I love summer

I LOVE summer!! I will have a newborn again this summer as I did last year and it reallt helps you get out for walks with baby.
lucas 1st bday js 9th of july so im planning lots of days out in the garden, getting him a paddling pool and swing. I also love how its light so late so I dont feel so constantly drained as I do in winter

we dont have any major plans as will have 2 young ones but plebty days at the park, beach 2 miles away, picnics and spend alot of time in my mum and dads big garden. Oh and excited to have a few drinks :)

We are really lucky that 20 minutes east is the beach and twenty minutes west is the countryside and an hour up to scotland/borders so loads of choice for days out plus swimming,paddling pools in the garden,water fights and games outside with the neighbours.Shame summer only lasts a short time!

Really looking forward to it this year, we have a new house with a lovely garden so we've just been buying stuff ready for summer. So far we've bought and painted a picnic bench, slide, swing, we've started gardening weve got grow bags filled with strawberries etc, we just need to get the barbecue!

We have tickets to go to the BST festival in Hyde park, DH and I have 2 weeks off in August before I go back to work to do fun things but I imagine the sun will have gone by then lol.

DS4 turns 1 on 10th July, so there's that little event (nothing much, just going to grandparents houses, my mother's birthday is the following day, but still something nice)

We're off to Spain 3rd to 13th August which I can't WAIT for

and then it's DS1's 7th birthday on 14th August (we're probably just going out for a meal or something for that. Nothing major this year as we'll have just come back from holiday).

And then there'll be the usual picnics in the park, maybe a trip to a zoo or theme park or something, and so on.

Fun times :)

I can't wait for the summer. Like a PP we are also in Edinburgh and are truly spoilt for choice.

Within a 20 minute walk there are eight playparks, a duck pond, loads of green space, a beach, softplay, swimming pool, the lists of fun is endless!

Looking forward to family bbq's in the garden and quality time together :)

I can't wait! We don't have any holidays planned but will hopefully have a few days out.
It's so rainy and miserable out today, which is making me want summer even more!

I am so so excited for summer!

I am hoping we will have a decent one that
I can actually enjoy the sun & heat without
being a pregnant waddling hippo lol

During the holidays we go to parks,
play football, have picnics, play games
in the garden, go on day trips on the seaside
and lots of bbqs.

xx

I'm going camping a couple of times with my sister (that is going to be so fun, she doesn't do camping) and then with some friends. I'm going to take my nan on some days out. I'll probably go to the beach. Plus my best friend and my cousin (and a few other people) are due to have their babies this summer, so lots of visiting cute new babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->