Sunday's Forecast for me!

Eve

Reaction score
https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/weather_zpst959xs9x.jpg

It will most likely change, but seeing a few flurries wouldn't be a bad thing for me on a Sunday <3

I'm in NB, Canada.

Will most likely turn to rain but we usually get a few light snows before October's end. I remember getting a few cm's on Halloween night a few years ago.

Ugh so not ready for snow, you can keep it haha I need to move to the Bahamas or something, I am not meant for the Canadian weather :winkwink:

Very jealous, send some over to the UK please? :haha:

I don't mind a flurry or two right now, gets our butts in gear to prep for winter here :haha: I've got my winter tires on already but OH needs his studded ones on rims then put on.

Cant wait to see the pictures!

In UK the tabloids are starting their usual scaremongering about the worse winter ever blah blah blah....i swear they are paid off my supermarkets to scare us so we stock up on bread, milk and tins!

It now says snow-rain-showers 5mm of rain and 1cm of snow.

If I see flurries, I will try and take a pic! Says overnight though :(

It's very frosty here. No snow or flurries but :cold:

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/frost_zpsuspgqs68.jpg

We had a few flurries this morning in town while I was grocery shopping. Very light and nothing stuck though.

Jealous! My BiL lives in Canada and he put a status on last night saying 'here comes the snow' I was very excited to see pics but according to his wife, who is actually from Canada, he was exaggerating and it was only a few small flurries :haha:

I can't wait to see pictures if it is. I love snow. Its almost enough to make me want to move so I can have all they snow every year but I am not made for cold ha ha it's cold enough here already

:xmas8:Eeeeeeve!!! Have you had any snow yet?!?!?!

No :cry: but places north of us did, like within a 30 minute drive from here.

Calling for 1cm tomorrow now though but mixed with rain. :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->