Sunless tanning?

mrsL

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, so if it isn't, please let me know! :)

I've got yellow undertones in my skin, and the sunless tanning lotion (due to no sun where we live/not enough time to tan/not wanting to tan in the sun) I use is Jergens Daily Moisturizing 7-Days-To-Tan stuff. Anyway, I like it, but it turns my skin a little too yellowy, almost orange! Do any of you who have chosen this alternative to tanning know of a lotion that isn't (too) expensive, and gives a more brown tan?

Thanks much! :)

Unfortunately I have yet to discover a self-tan that goes brown and doesn't cost a bomb. The best tan i've found in my 10 years of fake-tanning has to be good old St Tropez, but at £30 a bottle, it's not exactly cheap. However... it does go brown, does last a long time, and I even mix it with a cheap moisturiser (like aqueous cream etc) and it goes even further so you don't have to buy it as often.

Fake Bake is also good, but I've found that the colour isn't as deep as St Tropez and doesn't last as long either. Cheaper daily moisturiser tans i've tried have been Johnson's Holiday Skin (which I hated - went dead patchy and orange), and Dove which i'm trying at the moment - but it doesn't really make much of a difference at all in my opinion.

i use xen tan, its not cheap £26 a bottle but it lasts forever and its olive based rather than orange so does give you a nice brown colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->