Super anxious for Friday!

mummof1

Reaction score
I have my first ultrasound Friday and I'm going a bit crazy.
I was able to find the heartbeat on my Doppler super early (around 7.5 weeks) and again a couple of days ago .. Very briefly and very faint . Anyway I tried this morning and no luck , I think I'm going to put it away for a while because it worries me when I can't find it !

I need Friday to be here so hopefully I can relax. Last pregnancy, we went in for our first scan and found out our baby had passed. So, of course that experience is still fresh in my mind , ugh.

Thinking of you!! Friday is so close! You got this!

I have my first ultrasound Friday and I'm going a bit crazy.
I was able to find the heartbeat on my Doppler super early (around 7.5 weeks) and again a couple of days ago .. Very briefly and very faint . Anyway I tried this morning and no luck , I think I'm going to put it away for a while because it worries me when I can't find it !

I need Friday to be here so hopefully I can relax. Last pregnancy, we went in for our first scan and found out our baby had passed. So, of course that experience is still fresh in my mind , ugh.

Hoping the time passes quickly for you and that everything goes wonderfully!! :) :flower:

I honestly have found that the worst part of pregnancy, the worry and wait! Our gender scan is in a week and time couldn't be going slower!

Looking forward to hearing how it goes!! :) :baby:

Thanks ladies <3
I feel like it's 10x worse then the TWW !
All we do in this whole TTC and pregnancy business is wait and wait and wait lol
Worth it of course <3<3

Good luck to you !
I tried my Doppler again with a full bladder and found it , I think I'll just leave it away now though. I wouldn't be such a worry wart if I hadn't had so many losses ! I was much more laid back with my two boys !

Wishing you a massive truck load of luck! The first trimester is so balls. All you do is worry. I lost my baby before this one also - and have a scan on Friday too which is tomorrow for me here in New Zealand.

I'll be back to check your thread and see how your scan goes!

Thank you <3
Hope your scan goes well too! I can't wait to be at that point , my favourite time during pregnancy is 5-7 months :)

I just realized something ! The past couple of times I have found the heartbeat it's kind of high on my abdomen like maybe 2 inches below my belly button .. It's definitely baby's tho I find mine which is like 70 and then I find baby's and it's extremely fast it said 150 but I think it may be higher .
If I'm only 8 weeks wouldn't it be super low on my belly by my pubic bone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->