Super awkward cloth diaper question...

MommyJogger

Reaction score
So my DS2 has gotten so fat that he has rolls on his pubic area that make his penis not point down-able. :dohh:
At first I thought there was something seriously wrong with my cloth, but I've realized that the urine is just getting directed up and either out the top because there's so much at once (when he's on his tummy) or over the hip and out the back/side (when he's on his back).
Is there a solution to this? I'm really careful to try and make it point down when I diaper him, but it's just gotten progressively harder the fatter and fatter he gets. I mostly use pocket diapers at this point, but I have lots of different kinds and it happens in all of them. We really can't afford disposables, so I have to figure this out. :nope:

No experience or advice really (I have a daughter), but could you fold a booster and insert it so that it, er, 'envelopes' his penis and stops the pee going up and out? Fold as in an upside-down U shape, I mean. Sorry if this is completely stupid.

I was thinking maybe put it on way too high in the front, then pull it from the back so it squishes his penis down?

Are the pockets one-sizes? They may still be a little bit big on him causing gaps for the pee to escape.

Isn't therr a way of folding pre folds for boys? Maybe that would help?

I also can't see disposables making the issue go away, there's more chance, and choice with reusable a x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->