Super discouraged

DebDeb85

Reaction score
Good morning!
Or really, a no good terrible horrible morning. Another BFN. I'm 29 years old and my husband is 27. We are trying for our first child. I came off of birth control in November, and this was our third cycle trying. I'm completely racked by fears- fear that he is infertile (he has slightly low T), that I am infertile (my cycles have been a little whacky), and fears that I'm just not meant to be a mom.
I know 3 cycles is not terribly long, it's just that all my sisters and close friends that have babies have gotten pregnant so quickly. And I'm just discouraged.
We are Christians, and I'm trying to trust God, but I'll admit that I'm having a tough time.
Any encouragement or advice is welcome!
Thanks for reading my vent/pity party!

Don't be discouraged Hun. I was 25 when i had my first after 3 years of trying. You are still young and ot takes on average a healthy couple a year to conceive. Your friends are just really lucky. I do understand each BFN gets you down. Trust me i know but before you know it one day them two lines will come up and i promise all them months of trying become a distant memory. Good luck baby dust to u x

3 cycles is still early! It can take up to 12 ovulatory cycles for even two totally healthy people with zero fertility issues to conceive. Each BFN is definitely a little discouraging (I have a good cry almost every month), but you have to hang in there and have faith.

Baby dust to you!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"