super emotional

Reaction score
This is the first cycle I've experienced being super emotional but it's also the first cycle I've used soy isoflavones. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with making you feel more emotional or not but something is. Everything is getting me choked up and teary eyed.

Anyone else experience this?

I'm not completely sure about the effects of soy isoflavones. Not to get your hopes up too much but when I had some emotional mood swings around 8dpo and 9dpo I ended up getting a BFP ;) My husband and I got into an argument then and I started to cry (over something that normally would never have bothered me that much.) He even looked at me and said "This isn't like you. Are you pregnant?" haha!

Soy isoflavones made me emotional. Not as bad as clomid by any means, but emotional.

Thanks ladies! If i were in the tww I'd think i was probably pregnant but I'm not even close to ovulation because I'm only cd8. But i wish! Lol

I did SI this cycle and I'm in my TWW. I've been super moody/stressed/depressed. I feel like every time I open my news feed on FB 1 or more friends are either announcing they're pregnant or what they're having and I'm just over here twiddling my thumbs, hoping to not get my period tomorrow. :dohh:

So it's either the SI that's made me this way, or I have some serious PMS going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->