Super Moody...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by SoldierWife, Oct 5, 2013.

1. SoldierWife

SoldierWife Well-Known Member

I feel so bad for my hubby, I've been a MONSTER lately.

I'm just completely emotionally crazy right now.

Yesterday I was super whiny and cried almost the whole time, then today I was just super grumpy ALL DAY. Now I'm just having monster cramps.

Poor hubby is just taking all of the punches. He's been such a sweetie.

Anyone have any ideas I can do for him to kind of show how much I appreciate him? Like he buys me flowers all the time, I'd like to do something cute for him.

2. Mumtodogs

Mumtodogs Well-Known Member

You can grow him a baby? That's pretty cute!!! Lol!

I think it's sweet you want to do something for him, maybe a few beers? I suggested to hubby to go to poker the other night as a treat for putting up with my sarcasm and shortness, he's been so patient!!

3. SoldierWife

SoldierWife Well-Known Member

Hahaha yeah true! I've been trying to buy him beer for a week and he won't. I don't think he wants to drink in front of me since I can't.

I just feel so bad like one day I don't even know what he said but I just started balling my eyes out. He felt so bad and its like after I'm sitting there like wait...did I just do that? I'm not usually a super emotional person.