Super tired. Struggling.

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
I just need a place to moan. We haven't shared our news with anyone yet. I'm just super tired. Exhausted. Struggling to get up and get dressed. I've been taking vitamin supplements and started liquid iron today.
Nausea has been awful the last few days too.

I feel for you! I'm in the same boat, we haven't told anyone yet, it's hard not to act any differently! My son is getting up even earlier now it's the school holidays too .. 5.50am today! :sleep:

Fingers crossed you get your energy back soon!

Hopefully it gets better soon for you ladies! I am finally starting to get my energy back. I am turning 13 weeks tomorrow. *hugs* I know how much it sucks to be sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Me too. I'm 11 weeks and so over being so exhausted all the time. I hate how little patience I have for my kids, and how messy my house has gotten. Hopefully we both feel better soon!

Thanks ladies. It's good to hear I'm not the only one. I'm going to Morocco when I'm almost 14 weeks and praying I feel better by then. Sending love

I haven't had any nausea or morning sickness so far thank God but im with you 100% on the sheer exhaustion. I have never been so tired in my life. But even when i am exhausted all day i still cant get to sleep until extremely late. Its 3am now. Hopefully we all get through this soon. It will all be worth it in the end.

Sending love and strength to you all. I've been feeling better the last few days and saw my midwife for the first time today. Scan within the next 2 weeks.
I hope it all passes soon for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->