Superdrug HPT dpo15 PLEASE look - am i seeing things

wannabubba#4

Maybe 1More! DD+3DS <3
Reaction score
OMG I tested today based on the fact that FF has me at dpo15, but my AF still not due for 3-6 days, normally CD27-30 (ish)

So anyway -if I can get this pic to post

How does it look??
Could it be evap -came up within the allotted three mins.

OMG Too scared to get excited any advice, help, thoughts wecome please???

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 328
OMG Do you think ??? thanks for replying I am going mad here lol

xx

Yup definitely a positive there! Congrats H&H 9 months :happydance: xxx

defo looks positive - but you know your gonna test everyday from now just to make sure lol! i know i did....it takes about 5 more tests for it to become real! congrats

Woo hoo! It does look positive - sometimes when people post these I just can't see anything despite others saying they can but this one I CAN defo see! Congrats hun x

defo looks positive - but you know your gonna test everyday from now just to make sure lol! i know i did....it takes about 5 more tests for it to become real! congrats

Yep - I bought 4 tests today , so not gonna let them go to waste lol :haha:

And absolutely want to make sure its true and sticking iykwim??

Thanks to everyone who replied -It kinda feels abit more real now just with others seeing it too.

THANKS so much xx

are you kidding me, I could see the positive before I even enlarged the picture!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooooooooooooooo totally pregnant! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! That so P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E! Yay Woooooohoooooooooo Massive congrats to you. Hope I will be joining you this month too :happydance::happydance:

OMG I cant belieeve I have not even told my DH yet lol -he'll not be home til 7pm

OMG he is going to be amazed, I had him (and me) convinced we were out this month

Thanks very much for all the kind replies ladies - yeah - I think I am starting to believe it

xx

Oh how lovely, you should get in a nice take away to celebrate (since the wine is out now :smug:). Well done hun hope it's me next. xxxxx

:yipee::headspin::dance::wohoo::headspin::dance::yipee:
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO
Donna my friend, that is MOST assuredly a BFP sweety!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its faint, but remember, its not FMU! AND Ive seen much fainter that were just as preggo as dark dark lines...I have everything crossed for you that its a sticky beanie and YOU GOT YOUR BFP!!! I am sending you GIGANTIC hugs from the US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooo....I cant stop being so excited for you!!! I want one I want one I want one!!!! Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->