Supplements to aid conception

Venusb

Reaction score
Hi all

I just wondered what supplements people are taking and whether any have had good results?

I currently take:

Complete EFAs x1 per day
Starflower oil x 1
Pregnancy Care vitamin x 1

I am considering EPO and Agnus Castus as I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18 and at 30, I have been off the pill two months to TTC. Should I be taking anything else?

Any help much appreciated :)

xxx

I dont know what EFA stands for, having a thick moment:haha:, so I cant comment on that one sorry. EPO is mainly used for the enhancement of cervical mucus but shoud be stopped after you've ovulated because it can cause uterine stimulation and inhibit implantation. The AC is a tricky one, since you have pcos it could help your out, but it could also muck you up even more and delay ovulation, if you find your cycles are fairly regular and you ovulate then I wouldnt touch it. You could try it but it has very mixed results, you would be better off, if your cycles are irregular, to discuss it with you gp and get a referral to get access to western medicines with this condition as it seems to have much better success rates and far less hit and miss than AC. If AC doesnt work for you it can put you back months on your ttc journey. Good luck with it all hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->