Supplements to help with conception

E

ellaandcallum

Hi girls, well I am onto cycle 5 and feeling rather down, I am now wondering whether I should take any supplements. Can anyone tell me what supplements will help with conception. I can have children as I have 2 already but this time round it seems to be taking a bit longer than I thought, any advice?

Thanks xxx

There is nothing you can take that helps with conception so to speak. A good pre-natal that has folic acid in it for future bubs is a good idea though. It will support the reproductive organs helping them to work as they should. That and a healthy balanced diet is all you need and of course well timed unprotected sex! Its normal to take up to a year to conceive so there is nothing to worry about at this point in time. Just make sure you bd before you expect to ovualate to give yourself the best chances. Good luck hun!:hugs:

you should most definately take folic acid!!!!
I lost my son in Oct due to a severe nerual tube defect. My Dr has me taking a prenatal, folic acid, fish oil and vitamin D.

I take Folic acid as that goes without saying but I just thought there may of been super dupa supplements that help!!!lol!! xx

I've heard alot about the over the counter "Fertilaid"... they have it for men, and for women. Lots of positive reviews on alot of sites, but as with anything.. I would ask your doctor if you're already taking certain vitamins.. to just be sure you're not getting too much of anything. But I know that it has folic acid and a nice balance of all the "good stuff" for TTC.. so maybe you could replace the things you're taking with it. It's also infamous for regulating your cycle.. but I can ramble about great it is as I haven't tried it personally :) Best wishes.. & Babydust. :hugs:

Funnily enough i have just purchased a bottle of Fertilaid for Women and also a bottle of teh Fertilaid CM. So hoping for good results with these as i have irregular and long cycles. Fingers crossed its baby dust in a bottle!! please! xxx

I have been looking at it on the internet but my cycles are fine and I darent take it incase it starts messing them up I have decided to take something similar to pregnacare's conception supplements so I will see how I go. Thanks girls.x

I am taking that at the mo hun, its a safe bet and a good all rounder. Until you have identified any problems i would not take anything that may alter your cycle. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->