Support me ladies!!

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
I WILL NOT TEST BEFORE THE 1st June!!!!

Slap me if I test early!!! Hahaha xx

You will not test, you will not test, you will not test! Good luck hun, you can do this!

Thanks ladies. I think it was around the 16th I ov'd so 1st june is around 16dpo. I'm pretty sure I did so I'm just keeping positive. xx

Yay. Exciting! Well, remember that it's just less disappointing if you just wait! :p

Don't do it! Don't do it! Heck I just ovulated yesterday and I guarantee you I'll be testing in like a week ahha. I can't help it! You're stronger than I am lol DON'T DO IT! Don't waste the money :)

You can do it Webby! No testing, wasting money is evil!

blmcd08, I am in Kansas which is the middle of the US. Good, fun, boring Kansas. :thumbup:

I just feel like AF is coming. Feel so down :( especially when our dog got put down today xx

Awe, sorry about your dog. :hug:

Since you feel as though AF is coming on then you really shouldn't test, it will just be a waste of money and a big let down when (if) you see that BFN. No testing! You can do this.

Thanks Hun. I won't be able to anyway. OH will stop me haha. Hopefully it's IB as it's the slightest amount and I feel pants x

I have to ask... what do you mean "I feel pants x"? I have never heard that expression.

Haha people in the uk say " I feel pants"waning they feel rough, rotten, terrible. It does sound funny if u haven't heard it before x

You can do it Webby! No testing, wasting money is evil!

blmcd08, I am in Kansas which is the middle of the US. Good, fun, boring Kansas. :thumbup:

HAHA Iowa is pretty boring too :) but I think Kansas defiantly wins that most boring award! haha

Ah, got it! Thank you so much for clearing that up. I could not for life of me figure out what she was talking about. :rofl:

Haha sorry :) I keep forgetting the things I say won't make sense to some. 4 and a bit days now!! The spotting stopped last night again and I just have odd twinges so hopefully this is implantation! Still no testing til the first. Which tests should I buy? I'm not getting cheapies after last time xx

I personally would buy the Clear Blue Easy, especially if you are testing after AF is expected. I am not a fan of line tests but I love the ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant". They are just so much easier to decipher. :haha:

And don't worry about how you talk or the phrases you use, I can usually figure them out by context and if I can't do that I will just ask. I like learning new phrases. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->