Support me ladies!!

Webby, I agree most of the time it's just easier when it reads "pregnant" or "not pregnant" then you don't have to second guess what the test looks like "is that a line is it not a line?" you know that kind of thing. Gosh I love all this. SO exciting!

Well AF has been due for about 3 months now. No AF since coming off the pill on the 23rd of march but the first of June would make me around 14-16dpo depending on when I did ov so a digi should work. I do like speculating lines though :rofl: might get a frer and a digi if anything shows up. It's so expensive for those but I guess it's worth it. Xx

Yah that's true too. I use the line ones but I sometimes get myself ALL worked up. That's the only reason I recommend the other. :)

Testing tomorrow. I'm not feeling very optimistic still but I think I can swing DF round to NTNP now haha xx

:bfn:... ah well. I think I'm swinging DF round to the idea of NTNP from now on but we'll have to see. Thanks for the support ladies. You're all great xx

Argh! Sorry about the :bfn: . :hugs: That's great the OH might be on board to NTNP, good luck!

Oh Poop! I'm sorry lamo. Good luck with NTNP hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->