Suppose you could say I am now ttc! Anyone else a newbie for Aug?

MrsM17

Reaction score
Hello!!

I am officially ttc now its Aug! I have ov'd 2 days ago though to have to wait for the end of the month boo!

I have been charting for 4 months and have a very short LP averaging at 8 days :( I am taking 50mg of B6 this month so see if its helps. My cycles are currently 22/23 days which is rubbish. the B6 has brought my ov forwards 1 day so hoping my LP is not shorter too.

Anyone else ttc this month? x

Hi and welcome to TTC! :flower: We started TTC near the end of my last cycle (they're usually irregular but this one was 29 days which was a nice surprise :thumbup:) so this cycle is our first 'proper' one. All the best for when you can officially start TTC :dust:

I am TTC this month, although I'm not sure how this is going to work! We lost our son at the end of June, and I haven't started having cycles yet.. but I was irregular before I got pregnant with him. I was told I had PCOS.. so we shall see! But yes, we are TTC. :) Good luck to you!!

Hi yes we are ttc as of this month, well at least hopefully. I took cerazette for one month and threw the packet away last week but am still yet to get af, should have been here by now grrrr! With dd we ntnp so actually ttc is all new to me. I've bought some opks but won't be charting yet. Really hoping we all get lucky quickly xx

To firsttimemama (sp) I'm so sorry for your loss :flower:

Thank you. I appreciate it, but it's okay. I guess someone else needed him more than we did. I'm excited to try again, not that it lessens the loss any, but it's nice to have that to look forward to. And, I think it will help with the healing process because I'm so afraid that I won't be able to get pregnant again or have a healthy baby, if that makes any sense?

Hello!!

I am officially ttc now its Aug! I have ov'd 2 days ago though to have to wait for the end of the month boo!

I have been charting for 4 months and have a very short LP averaging at 8 days :( I am taking 50mg of B6 this month so see if its helps. My cycles are currently 22/23 days which is rubbish. the B6 has brought my ov forwards 1 day so hoping my LP is not shorter too.

Anyone else ttc this month? x

I started a couple months ago and was trying to be calm and casual about it all and then I got obsessed with my charting and symptoms! Lol! My cycles are 25 days and I ovulated yesterday/today! I think we are on the same schedule! Yay! What do you use to test ovulation? This month was my first month using clear blue. I had some back cramps yesterday so I ran to the bathroom and got a smiley face peak result! Last month I ovulated on day 8 too. So the B6 makes you ovulate right after your period?

I am TTC this month, although I'm not sure how this is going to work! We lost our son at the end of June, and I haven't started having cycles yet.. but I was irregular before I got pregnant with him. I was told I had PCOS.. so we shall see! But yes, we are TTC. :) Good luck to you!!

So sorry for you loss. I hope itis your time soon xxx

JCM, I just ov'd a day early on CD 15. Its my LP that is really short. We've haven't ttc'd this cycle as I have been waiting for my smear test results which arrived today and are all normal so its off we go xx

Sorry for your loss Frsttimemama :hugs:

Hi, yes I am TTC this month, CD1 for me today, excited! I have had irregular long cycles lately but last one was 31 days which is not bad at all and I O'd CD 20 or 21.

Last time around I took the B vits for my LP which is usually 10 and also Agnus Castus to regulate me after Cerazette (as it took about 6 or 7 weeks I think for AF to return after coming off it!) I have decided I want to try at least a cycle unmedicated this time.

We are going to use SMEP as we did last time and I am also charting and OPKing :)

Good luck everyone!

Yay! We are officially TTC now as well. After 3 years away from babyandbump, it is so exiting to be back! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->