Supposedly 5 week but can hear HB on Doppler?

Belle20

Reaction score
I've read it's inpossible to pick up a baby's heartbeat at 5 weeks with a home Doppler. I have super dark tests and faffing about today I have several videos of a HB of 130+

Obviously that's not me or id of had a heart attack or fainted by now lol! Sounded like a train.

Has anyone else had this? I must be further on surely to find a HB?

I would say you're farther along for sure. You need a dating scan.

I don't know unfortunately but I do wonder where you got the doppler and how much it was? I heard there very expensive! But having one would help keep me at ease...

I got my doppler on fetaldoppler.net for 50 bucks! It works really good. :)

It's a sonoline b.

I don't know unfortunately but I do wonder where you got the doppler and how much it was? I heard there very expensive! But having one would help keep me at ease...

I got my on amazon.com and it cost like $25 with free shipping. The brand is Angelsounds.

And to the OP: Yes, you are most definitely further along than you think.

Did you count the beats yourself or did you just rely on the read out? I am really, really, distrustful of the read outs the sonoline gives. I've seen lots and lots of videos where if you count the beats they don't match. If it was the HB you'd for sure be farther along than 5 weeks! It's pretty rare to hear it before 9 or 10 weeks.

You must definitely be further along. I remember seeing your thread where you got dark bfp at 7dpo-- which was very early for such dark tests-- so I think with that, in addition to now being able to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler, you are much further on than you think you are.
I suggest booking a dating scan ASAP :)

my sonoline b works great, always finds the hb at 159-167. but also when i was getting readings of 125-135, people told me that was the placenta i was hearing, not the baby and they were right, because baby's heartbeat has been consistently an average of 160 since i was 8 weeks pregnant.

With postage and packaging I paid £50 :) xx

You must definitely be further along. I remember seeing your thread where you got dark bfp at 7dpo-- which was very early for such dark tests-- so I think with that, in addition to now being able to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler, you are much further on than you think you are.
I suggest booking a dating scan ASAP :)

Yeah they are super duper dark. Even more so now i would say. Can't see a bloody midwife until 5th feb so it's all down to the dating scan in 2 weeks and 6 days! ️Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 36
Have you rung the gp or mw again. They should bring your scan forward otherwise you will miss your nuchal scan time frame x

Wow I wonder how far along you are then?! Did you find it easily? How exciting, I just knew that test was too dark for 7dpo :haha: xxx

I have a sonoline at home and I'm almost 8 weeks and can't find it yet. I read about 9 weeks is normal to find the heartbeat. Hope this helps!

Wow I wonder how far along you are then?! Did you find it easily? How exciting, I just knew that test was too dark for 7dpo :haha: xxx

Well about 5 weeks ago, I got this on a cheapie however I left it and went back to it so cos I didn't see it I classed it as neg took another day after and it was a negative. I then had a 3 day "period" but I'm wondering if it was infact a positive?

My first pregnancy I was 12 weeks along before tests showed positive? ️Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 60
Have you rung the gp or mw again. They should bring your scan forward otherwise you will miss your nuchal scan time frame x

No point ringing midwife she's on holiday and fully booked :-( I can only see someone feb 5th :-( x

Well about 5 weeks ago, I got this on a cheapie however I left it and went back to it so cos I didn't see it I classed it as neg took another day after and it was a negative. I then had a 3 day "period" but I'm wondering if it was infact a positive?

My first pregnancy I was 12 weeks along before tests showed positive? ️Xxx

Ahh so you could be as much as about 9 weeks then!!! I've bled on and off since 5dpo this pregnancy, sometimes heavy, so it deffo does happen!! Woo, excited for you :)

My period before that was October 30th - November 2nd.

I did document on my ovia app that my period was "light" in December ... Hmmm i intrigued!! Xx

Can't wait for your scan!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->