Suprise, im new too.

JennyBean

Reaction score
I googled and found this forum last night :happydance: . Hey, im Jen im 24 and im around 6/7 weeks pregnant. I only found out last week and the news also comes a week after we got engaged so its been eventful times!... The pregnancy was unplanned so it was a bit of a shock but we're both getting happy about it now. I do have a few worries as i miscarried at christmas 06 when i was around 8 weeks gone (whilst in a different relationship too)

Well thats a little about me.... i look forward to 'meeting' you all :)

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump.
Congrats on the pregnancy and the engagement!

Thanks. Looks like a lot of members are expecting around november time too, how lovely x

I googled and found this forum last night :happydance: . Hey, im Jen im 24 and im around 6/7 weeks pregnant. I only found out last week and the news also comes a week after we got engaged so its been eventful times!... The pregnancy was unplanned so it was a bit of a shock but we're both getting happy about it now. I do have a few worries as i miscarried at christmas 06 when i was around 8 weeks gone (whilst in a different relationship too)

Well thats a little about me.... i look forward to 'meeting' you all :)

Hey Jenny
Congrats on the engagement and pregnancy!!

Hope everything is going well - take care x

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b! Congrats on the engagement and pregnancy. Double whammey! Hope your little bean sticks. Best wishes. x

Hi and welcome to the forum :hi:
Congratulations on the pregnancy and engagement xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"