surely this is the start?

gemsar

Reaction score
Sweep on Thursday afternoon. 2cm dilated and could feel babies head.
Constant dull period pain since having it done. Lost quite a bit of plug yesterday. Was awake most the night as period pains were getting stronger (pretty constant) today the period pain is much stronger and there was a much bigger amount of plug when going the Loo. Back is now really aching also?

I am now 3days overdue

oooh it sounds promising!! good luck xx

Thank you. Fingers crossed xxx

good going dear. sounds like you finally there.. please update us

Hi hon I'll keep checking ur updates..I'm much the same just tightenings I was getting are irregular now but uncomfortable ... Hope this is it for us both.. I'm booked for second sweep tues n induction Friday .. Really hope I don't have to be induced... Lost more of plug this afternoon..

Your pains sound really promising xx fx

Thanks hun. Period pains still going. A few more sharper pains today. And lots more plug which is more like a show as it now has slight blood streaks.

Come on baby x

Sweep on Thursday afternoon. 2cm dilated and could feel babies head.
Constant dull period pain since having it done. Lost quite a bit of plug yesterday. Was awake most the night as period pains were getting stronger (pretty constant) today the period pain is much stronger and there was a much bigger amount of plug when going the Loo. Back is now really aching also?

I am now 3days overdue

Baby on the way, goodnews dia.
All the best

Hi hon I'll keep checking ur updates..I'm much the same just tightenings I was getting are irregular now but uncomfortable ... Hope this is it for us both.. I'm booked for second sweep tues n induction Friday .. Really hope I don't have to be induced... Lost more of plug this afternoon..

Your pains sound really promising xx fx

This sounds promising too.
Best of luck.
Xx

2cm dilated on Thursday and midwife could touch his head x

Waters broke at 2.30pm. Hospital have done another good sweep and am 3cm dilated. Been sent home for contractions to kick in x

Waters broke at 2.30pm. Hospital have done another good sweep and am 3cm dilated. Been sent home for contractions to kick in x

Take hotwater with lots of tea leaves, it will fasten the process.
Make it so hot in there for the baby to come out.
Best of luck.

I am bouncing on my ball and my front waters have now gone too.
Gonna have a nice hot bath later too x

Yay..u are on your way honey, I hope I progress soon :)
Good luck ill keep looking for updates xx:happydance:

Hugs, apple xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"