• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Surgery again

painful

Mommy to an angel
Reaction score
Today i found out that I am having my fibroids removed next tuesday. I lost my baby 6 weeks ago at 20 weeks and I am devestated but I want to try again but my docotr told me that the fibroids are too big and are invading the uterus and making it bend. She is positive that this caused me to loose my baby and that i should not get pregnant until she romoves them so here I go again. I had the same surgery in 2007 but couldnt get pregnant until this year due to thyroid problems. I am so tired of these health issues and scared of the surgery but I want a baby so badly. I keep thinking about what can happen during the sergury. My friend had the same surgery and she lost her uterus and I dont want to loose mine. :nope: I am trying to keep positive but it's hard.
I am a kindergarten teacher and I am sorrounded by children everyday but I want my own. After the surgery I have to wait to try again but I cant wait too long because I might get more again so it's a tough situation.
Thank you for taking the time to read this

I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
It is a horrible and painful thing to go through. I also lost my Ava at 20 weeks. I got pregnant by accident at 40 . I already have 3 boys 20, 18 and 11 and then my little surprise Ava came into my life and then she left. It has been a hard year . I also have a thyroid problem but it was in check when I got pregnant and I went every 4 weeks for the dose to be adjusted. As long as you keep up with it , it should not cause you any problems. I know you must be terrified about the surgery , but just hang in there and try to stay positive and I just know you will do great and you will have your rainbow soon. :hugs::hugs: I wish you all the best and I am sending lots of love and good thoughts to you.XOXOOXOX Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry for your lost too. It is so hard to have to go through life without our babies :( Yes I am so scared and the only thing that keeps be going is knowing that this is the only way I can have my rainbow baby. But ofcourse I will always want my baby back even when I know that I can't.
I also wish you the best and thank you once again for your kind words. :)

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry for your lost too. It is so hard to have to go through life without our babies :( Yes I am so scared and the only thing that keeps be going is knowing that this is the only way I can have my rainbow baby. But ofcourse I will always want my baby back even when I know that I can't.
I also wish you the best and thank you once again for your kind words. :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
You will get your rainbow i just know it.. XOXOO Andrea

((hugs)) - I lost had surgery after I lost my son in 2009 - mine was for a massive ovarian cyst. It was the november after I lost my son in the may - it was so scary filling in the form the one what you 'consent too' on there it said hysterectomy - there was a chance I would have to have a full hysterectomy as due to previous csection mess up my inside plumbing is a mess.

I was very lucky - I lost a fallopian tube but kept everything else and did go on to have my rainbow baby.

I have no magic advise but wanted you to know that i know (ish) how you feel - i really hope it goes well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->