Surgery next week then can officially TTC another Vasectomy Reversal miracle baby :-)

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by live_in_hope, Oct 14, 2013.

1. live_in_hope

live_in_hope VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)

Hey ladies, :wave:

Been a while since I posted here, back in 2010 when waiting for Hubby to have his vasectomy reversal, which we were thrilled that it was a success. Our Miracle baby is now 2 :cloud9: she is perfect. :cloud9:

Earlier this year we decided to try again and was lucky enough to fall during our 1st month of trying. Then within a week of finding out, i had a massive attack which put me in hospital. I was diagnosed with gallstones :nope: i had an early scan and baby was fine, little heart beating away :cloud9:. I had to change my diet as fatty foods were triggers for the attacks and I became afraid to eat for fear I would have an attack. I lost alot of weight and combined with the tiredness of early preg, i became very rundown, had a good bout of tonsilitis and just felt blurghhhh. Then had another scan at 9 weeks, just a private one as we were keen to see baby again in a nicer environment than the hospital. So once there, we were beyond devastated to discover our baby had died, just a week after we saw it at the hospital :cry::cry: after a week, baby still hadnt come so I was admitted to hospital for the ERPC procedure. A very sad time....
    I was put on the priority list for surgery (which is this sunday 20th oct) and that is also the day I finish my last pill in my packet, so my first TTC cycle will begin when AF shows early next week :thumbup:

Thanks for reading :hugs: i look forward to sharing this journey with you all xxxx

2. callmedan

callmedan Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss but now you can look to the (not so distant!) future!
    good luck :flower:

3. live_in_hope

thanks hunny! Here's hoping 2014 will be an amazing year :thumbup: xx

4. MummyJade

MummyJade Mum

Sorry for your loss.. :hugs:... Hope the surgery goes well, my mums had gallstones a few years back...

and good luck trying... x

5. live_in_hope

thank you! I must admit im surprised at the amount of people who have had their gallbladders removed, or know somebody who has! Xx

6. MummyJade

MummyJade Mum

Yeah its a popular thing the gall stones... I know a few people... My mum has key hole surgery, she was fine after, just a little discomfort... x

7. live_in_hope

hopefully mine will be keyhole too, cant wait to just get it done so my life can go on as normal :) :dance: xxx