Surgery today!

vixxen

Mom of 4
Reaction score
My daughter has finally got a bed and is second in line for surgery today.
I am not sure which procedure she is going for as they were not sure what would be for the best until all the surgeons and cardiologists had seen my daughter, so will be finding out in the next 2 hours.She got transferred last night and is a slightly worse state, now needing oxygen and heart failure is not being helped by her diaretics.
Please wish her luck and would especially like to communicate with others who have expirience at the Birmingham Childrens Hospital (uk)

good luck will be thinking of your brave girl today xx

Good luck hun!

Good luck to your little girl!

My daughter has spent a lot of time at Birmingham Children's Hospital which has included 3 stays in intensive care and several surgeries. Her surgeon is fab - although not a heart surgeon, but I think everyone there is great!!

I hope all goes well xxx

Didnt get the surgery the other day as it got pushed back due to my daughter getting the MRSA BUG from the neonatal unit so hopefully happen friday.

Awww no sorry to hear that, hope Friday goes well xx

Thinking of you and your family, sending you positive energy.

Hi, was just wondering how your little ones surgery went? :hugs:

We are still waiting:cry: twice now the surgeons have ran over with other patients:cry: ,i just want to take her home now she's 7 weeks tomorrow and has never been with us at home.
She had a temp' fri night and was put on antibiotics which hopefully will finish wed so next surgery slot for her will be after then:shrug:i just hope they don't push it back any more its driving me mad:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->