Surgery

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Anybody had any weightloss surgery ?

TRied and failed most other options

Anybody had any weightloss surgery ?

TRied and failed most other options

hello, if you fancy having a chat you can inbox me..... i was so close to surgery, i was half way through my pre op diet but got scared an clearly thought it through an did slimming world. almost a year doing slimming world ive lost 4 stone that i never believed i could as ive tried so may diets

my main thing was yes i tried them, maybe few weeks, months, but i always gave in, either because i gained. or didnt think i was loosing much. but now i truley need and want to loose the weight i am actually doing it!! i may of had about 14 gains in the almost year of doing it but i ALWAYS get back on track and thats the trick. stick to it...

what surgery are you looking at. mine was gastric bypass. x

thank you.

Are you going ahead? x

I know a few people who have had surgery and not one has successfully kept it off for any longer than a few months. One person I know only had it done last December but doing well so far.

Like Jess812, I know other women that have been close to it and used Slimming World as their pre-op diet and have decided against the surgery from having so much success with Slimming World.

Surgery is drastic though so please make sure you have thought it through completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->