Surging with cbfm and OPK

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I've been using the last of my OPK's this cycle along with my CBFM. I usually have a 28 day cycle and I got my peak on CD16 & 17. Today is day 18 and I got a high although my OPK says I'm still surging. Is it likely that I haven't ov'd yet? Will this mess up my cycle?

Also when am I 1DPO? I'm so confused!

Are you taking your BBT too? That might help give you more info.

Hon - I would keep BDing until the OPKs say the surge is over :hug:

well i wud say u will O in next 12-36hrs after pos opk :) and im not suer bout it messing ur monitor up...this is 2mth i used it last mth was 27day cycle..got peaks on cd13/14 this mth i didnt O till cd18,and it stopped asking me 4 tests cd15 ?!?! so i just did the opk to get my pos...confusin !

and Snowball - I am so sorry about your little Beau.

1DPO - that is a tricky one! If you are not temping I would use the first day you get a -ve OPK to be conservative.
Are you using fertilityfriend?

:hugs:

FX for you I have no clue but didnt wanna read and run take care :hug:

Thanks ladies. I don't temp anymore as my sleep is so eratic so I don't get a true result I don't think. I'll keep bding. I did another OPK tonight and it was still pos but the test line wasn't as dark as it has been so hopefully I'll ov soon.

Will this mean my cycle will be longer? Only I ov'd on CD14 last cycle and now I'm on CD18?

Hi hon - I think that it is difficult to say exactly when your O happened this month. It has likely already happened -but one more night of BDing - and OPK test tomorrow to confirm is likely a good idea!
Your cycle may be a day or so longer, but maybe not too. With OPKs you can not pinpoint the exact time of Ov, you can only narrow it down to a 2 day or so window.
The important thing is that none of this will damage your chances of getting pregnant! And - if it means you hold off another day or two before testing - that only gives you a better chance of seeing you :bfp:!!
Good luck hon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"