Surprise baby shower!

MiSS.M0MMY2BE

Reaction score
My mom and aunt threw me a surprise baby shower today! There was zebra print all over the place, so cute! I had a reallt good turn out and got everything I needed for my little girl. I ordered her travel system with some money we got. So I'm ready for her! I am just so excited! I can't believe I'm going to meet my little girl within the next couple of weeks! Pointless thread, just a happy girl. :)

d'aw! How nice! My family hasn't been to... I don't know how to put it without sounding badly, they just aren't helping me much ya know. Happy for you :)

Aw happy for you! Happy you got everything for your little princess: p

That has to be such a great feeling :) congratulations :hugs:

im so happy for you! iv been registering for gifts online and its crazy how much stuff you need for the baby! lol im scared I'm not gunna have enough money for all of it

Thats great hun! Congratulations! I bet your so excited now, i would be! :)

That's fantastic! I would be excited to hae everything ready, as well, I can't wait to be to that point so I'm not so stressed out. You have such a lovely family and group of friends :flower:

im so happy for you! iv been registering for gifts online and its crazy how much stuff you need for the baby! lol im scared I'm not gunna have enough money for all of it

Don't worry, you have plenty of time to collect stuff! And if you can have a baby shower it definitely helps! Honestly most of the things I got my little girl were second hand. As long as they weren't stained and in good condition, I just washed em and cleaned them up and they are good as new!

That's fantastic! I would be excited to hae everything ready, as well, I can't wait to be to that point so I'm not so stressed out. You have such a lovely family and group of friends :flower:

I totally can relate. The whole time I've just wanted everything ready so I could relax a little! No worries, you have time to prepare for your little one still. Lists help me tons! Thank you. :)

I totally can relate. The whole time I've just wanted everything ready so I could relax a little! No worries, you have time to prepare for your little one still. Lists help me tons! Thank you. :)

I use lists for everything! It's the only way I can keep everything organized since I'm a bit scatter brained most of the time. I already have every last little thing you can imagine bookmarked on my computer for either sex just waiting on the scan so I can transfer it to my registry which I have already started with the basics! It definitely scares me less now that I have everything worked out.

I use lists for everything! It's the only way I can keep everything organized since I'm a bit scatter brained most of the time. I already have every last little thing you can imagine bookmarked on my computer for either sex just waiting on the scan so I can transfer it to my registry which I have already started with the basics! It definitely scares me less now that I have everything worked out.

You sound very prepared and organized! Way to go! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->