Surprise bfp! telling oh father days

Rockell8788

Reaction score
Well..... after going for an ultra sound this week to figure out why I haven't been having regular periods whatsoever since our miscarriage in November, which was find no issues. I did a test Wednesday as my sense of smell has been through the roof and sore boobs! Wednesday test didn't convince me being a blue dye test. So I did another today and instant :BFP: Iv not told my oh it's Father's Day Sunday so he will find out then with this card couldn't find a best daddy top or anything. I cannot wait and had to tell someone :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_7628.jpg
    IMG_7628.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7638.jpg
    IMG_7638.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7643.jpg
    IMG_7643.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7642.jpg
    IMG_7642.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 59
Congrats Mama!!!
The perfect Father's Day gift.

It went really well, he had just passed a test for a new job so thought it was a congratulatory card his face when he opened it was hilarious he looked so confused I have 3 children from a previous marriage so thought it was from them from the front of the card but when he looked up at me I was holding the test he ran over an gave me the biggest kiss. He's being very protective of me and making sure I rest lots. Morning sickness kicked in today and he just come back from work in Germany and taken my son football training so I can rest

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->