Surprise BFP!

Cangaroo

Reaction score
Wow.....

So.... At the beginning of september, I was nearly 2 weeks late and still getting :bfn:. Then on Sept 3rd it seemed AF had finally come, although much lighter and shorter than usual. So I started calculating from that point for a new cycle. I was disappointed, but happy to have an answer after all the BFNs.

Fast forward to today:
Just took a pregnancy test on a whim. No real reason why I took it. Mainly because I had slightly sore breasts (very unusual for me), had been feeling more tired than usual, feeling a bit dizzy, and had had some unusual spotting. In fact, I thought I'd take it to prove it was negative so I could stop obsessing. However, it immediately came up with :bfp:!!! Repeated, and strong :bfp: again. :happydance:

So now I'm very excited and can't sleep! Told hubby, and though he's excited, he can sleep through anything! So thought I'd come and tell you, rather than lie awake with too many thoughts!

Also very confused. :shrug: No idea how many weeks I am- could be anything up to 8+3/40. I now presume what I thought was AF was actually late implantation. Also a little concerned about the spotting, but I know there's nothing to be done about that. I'll just have to wait and see....

Ironic, really- have been :sex: furiously for the last 5 days as I thought I was at the right time for ovulation! (I don't temp or OPK).

what a surprise for you congratulations! x

Congrats! I'd say you should go back to your LMP, but tell the OB about the bleed. They will date from your scan :hugs:

well, im 3 days late? i beleave... and all tests come back bfn.... i started thinking maybe I had late ov, since my cycles are 23 days usually and i know thats a tad short....

no idea... i though I had started on wednesday (which would have been right on time) but it only lasted very light and through the end of the night... (and i mean VERY light, didnt even touch my pants...TMI sorry, lol)

GRRR!!!

and congrats honey!

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/123/123518lvuy3rkxxr.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back