Surprise Miscarriage/Pregnancy

LittleWishes

Reaction score

Hello everyone. After being told I can't have babies over and over again I finally let it sink in. So when I had a "regular" AF 5 months in a row I didn't think too much of it because I have trained myself not to think much of any of it at all. I've had too many let downs so I don't let my hopes build up at all. So when my AF didn't return in June or July I didn't pay attention. It wasn't until 4am on 8/01/2011 did I realize what had gone on and apparently wrong. (some of this may be TMI) I awoke to pain and blood and the urge to go to the bathroom. As I went to sit on the toilet a huge something slipped out of me. It was about the size of my clenched fist. A lot of blood (filled 3 tampons in 25 minutes)and a few half golf ball sized clots came out afterwards. And then I just ached and the bleeding stopped. I had a few days with light spotting and now noting but a few random pains and a very tender abdomen . Apparently I had been pregnant and never knew it. Now that I think back, there is no reason why I shouldn't have know. There were tons of signs. Painful swollen breasts. Tender bloated abdomen. Heart burn. Nausea. Mood swings/ irritability. How did I not know? It finally happened and I missed it? Will that be the only time? What if that was the only baby of mine I will ever hold? Then I realize they were wrong. I can get pegnant! Omg! I can get pregnant! Let's do this! How early is too early to start?

It's a little hard to take you seriously when you add a "game" to your post. So not sure how to respond to your real questions.

Sorry for your loss and good luck in the future.

Sorry. I was posting through my new iTouch... apparently that was in the clip board and I hit paste and missed it... so frustrating
I wouldn't waste my time if I didn't want to be taken seriously. I've spent a lot of time reading trough bnb and finally decided to post and this happens... go figure:shrug:

I'm sorry it was just hard to take you seriously with that. You will find that most women on ttc after a loss will be very supportive and will typically read your whole posts. I've found great support and advice from this site.

I've been told to wait til after 1 af before ttc after each miscarriage. If your cycles are a bit irregular you might find it helpful to use opks. You can temp to find out if you are ovulating every month.

It is great news that you can get pregnant! That is huge! That will help you focus on the positive as you move forward.

As you had replied to my post I was frantically trying to figure out how to edit it... unfortunately and obviously I couldn't figure it out. So it is stuck there. :dohh:

Thank you for the advice. I had tried using the OPKs before, but didnt know when to test and ended up testing for two months straight without results so I gave up on them. :wacko:

I have never done temping before, but I have heard that anything can throw off the temp. I live in an area where, like today it can be 122 degrees and sometimes in the morning or middle of the night I wake up sweating. I would assume that would wreck my results right?

You can click "edit" under your first post and delete things.

Typically if you have a sort of normal cycle then you could start on around cd 10 (10 days after the first day of af. But if your cycles arent typical you may want to test a whole cycle to see what happens. I find that it's helpful for me to keep all my tests and line them up to compare one day to the next. It's best to test later in the day but not diluted urine. A lot of women test 2 times a day to catch their surge as it can be short for some. Maybe you didn't ovulate those months you tried it?

Or if you don't want to stress over testing just bd about every other day. Do you get ewcm?

I'm not the person to know much about temping. I only did it for a short while before Megan and gave up on it. But some women on here swear by it.

i did read your whole post :) well to answer your question my ob told me that it was ok to start trying as soon as i felt better and my hcg levels came down. i lost my babies about 4 months ago and i started trying right after. so i would see what your dr says and take it from there. good luck!

Definitely get your doctor's advice. I heard two different things, the clinic doctor said wait a few months (2-3 cycles) but my obgyn who examined me said just wait it out through a regular cycle and try after the first normal period. I miscarried about about 6 weeks.

I like bbt tracking. I use fertility friend to track it, you can also use countdown to pregnancy (free!). But do what works for you.

I'm sure that although you are crushed by this loss, you are happy you can get pregnant. I hope that it happens soon for you.

Yesterday due to pain in my lower right pelvis, I went to the urgent care and the Dr. was worried about ectopic pregnancy or appendicitis. But he was able to do an ept to determine that it was not ectopic (woo hoo!) he was also very confident that it was not appendicitis because I've had the pain since a few days before the MC. He said it was probably postMC pain and it should be gone by Monday and if it gets worse or doesn't go away by Monday then I'm to go straight to the ER. As of today the pain is still here but less intense. So I'm hoping I'm not ER bound tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

I'm so sorry for what you went through, Little, but like you said the good news is knowing you were able to get pregnant! :hugs: I'm trying again on my first cycle following my m/c... if you m/c naturally without complications there's no medical/physical reason you need to wait!

Keep trying and :dust::dust::dust:!!!!!

LittleWishes--I really admire your optimism and spirit. All the best to you...I say go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->