surrey/berkshire meet

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
I know there are alot of people around the camberely area so was wondering if you all want to have a meet so we could get to know each other.

I will put a link in my Sig once I am on the laptop lol x

cool, well I move in on Saturday :haha: so maybe a few weeks after that?

I'll come along! I say this yet I'll be a bag of nerves the day before :) I drive so don't mind where x

i'm in camberley too looking forward to it

shall we say the week starting 30th jan?? or 6th feb??

I'll come along! I say this yet I'll be a bag of nerves the day before :) I drive so don't mind where x

I will be the same lol. I am scared about finding the train station where I am moving to :haha:

i'm in camberley too looking forward to it

shall we say the week starting 30th jan?? or 6th feb??

Should be fine, just pre booked my own car for when ever we go, I will have to take M to work so it will have to be after 10ish and I will need to leave to get to Bracknell for 5ish

As our LO are all different ages I've been having a look at things to do in Camberley there is a baby club at high cross church that caters for 0-4 years and it quite good we went last week. The bonus is they have a large and warm Cafe at the church and its v cheap and lots of room for LO to toddle, walk, crawl or dribble lol

https://www.highcross.org.uk/young/weekly-activities

Yates are family friendly and dead literally me and OH are quite often the only ones in there so it doesn't matter how grumpy the LO might be or active as there is no one to annoy. Food is general pub food not amazing but once again it's cheap.

Jenny_Wren is there much going on in Farnborough ?

I work until 12 on Sats so may be a bit late unless it falls on one of my days off

I think lunch could end in disaster as the older kiddies will just want to play lol.

Is there any nice soft play centres around?

Love to meet up with other girlies but most likely won't go because I will be like a right proper lemon.

there is a new one just been built in camberley its called majic kingdom has baby area too

I will have a look at it online once I get 5 minutes to myself x

i got the name so wrong lol its magic castle

https://www.magic-castle.co.uk/

it looks good, I have shown OH and told him we are going next weekend :haha:

farnborough has a few soft play areas
but not many places to eat, most restaurants
are out of the town center and a bit hard to
get too, camberley's better for places to eat
and there's loads more shops too :haha:

emily's at that age where she loves restaurants
and play places so we'll be happy wherever
only times i can't do are tuesday and thursday
mornings as emily's in playschool but other than
that i'm pretty much always free :thumbup:

If there is other children eating Oliver would be fine lol. He just doesn't like high chairs anymore.

My LO just has bottles so were easy.. he does like to watch people eat and do puppy dog eyes whilst opening his mouth just to make you feel bad though lol

we've not bothered with a highchair since
she was about 14 months we ended up
carbooting it lol

**be warned i have a small bugger and she'll
encourage your child to misbehave**

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members