• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Surrey meet: 13th October Guildford any more takers?

jem_5500

Reaction score
Hi I thought I would get the ball rolling with a Surrey meet starting with a date and then I will do another for location :D

Suggestions for locations could include; Guildford, Kingston, erm..... hard not knowing where people are :D

Let us know a good day and we can get going we talking about it for ages xxx

I have added a few dates on differnt days of week but clearly open to options!

I'm Gatwick end, so naturally, I'll say Crawley! Or somewhere that end. But I'll go wherever everyone else does. Not sure I'd do Kingstone as I don't know it and I'm a bit weird about going to places I don't know on my own!

As for dates, 'd say any but the 21st October one. I start back to work on the 19th.

guildford would be good for me :) I don't drive so would need somewhere easily accessible by train

i am slightly biased as in my direction but mt thought with guildford wasd it seemed easiest station for ppl to reach and should be resonab;e in cost

I live in Crawley so I second that vote, lol, and I don't drive so would need somewhere near a train station that I can get to using Southern Trains because I have a pass for them but I'm sure I could scrounge some cash off hubby if that wasn't doable. I voted 13th but I could do 21st too x

Looks like 13th October could be the one... everyones very quiet :D And a load o indesicive ladies on location is anightmare :D ALso looks as i people are htinking Guildord or Crawley?

Turns out I could get to Guildford and back for £20 so I don't mind paying that if we end up that end as long as we meet somewhere near the station (I've never been so don't know how feesible that is) so I don't have to start paying for taxis/buses etc :) I'm sure if there are other people in my area we could meet on the train or something too to make the journey more interesting!

COuld be a good meeting point...its really easy though I promise!!! :D A straight line in act..mind i your me a little wonky at present! x

OK so can the people in Guildford suggest somewhere to meet/go? I mean preferably could we meet at the train station and go somewhere from there? And we'll need a rough time I guess (we can't guarantee everyone's trains to get in at the same time!). Us lot in the Gatwick/Crawley area could all get the same train(s) I imagine, well, the train goes from Gatwick Airport to Guildford so we could all meet in at the Gatwick Airport station and get the train together if everyone's up for that? I don't fancy a 50min train journey with just me and Theakston, hehe. It would also help break the ice, for me at least as I haven't met anyone on the forum before :)

OK so can the people in Guildford suggest somewhere to meet/go? I mean preferably could we meet at the train station and go somewhere from there? And we'll need a rough time I guess (we can't guarantee everyone's trains to get in at the same time!). Us lot in the Gatwick/Crawley area could all get the same train(s) I imagine, well, the train goes from Gatwick Airport to Guildford so we could all meet in at the Gatwick Airport station and get the train together if everyone's up for that? I don't fancy a 50min train journey with just me and Theakston, hehe. It would also help break the ice, for me at least as I haven't met anyone on the forum before :)

HI hun! I can either pick you up and we can drive there, if you have a car seat. Otherwise, I'm happy to catch the train with you.

Station to meet is a good idea...there is a family based pub at top of high street that does food...not cheap but not expensive ooo slug and lettuce i think.... then there is good old costa, starbucks, loads of options really!!! there are the upstairs food areas in friary and a play area the other end of the friary if any kiddies need to let off steem!!!

HI hun! I can either pick you up and we can drive there, if you have a car seat. Otherwise, I'm happy to catch the train with you.

Oh that's so kind of you! :hugs: Yes I have a car seat so if you really don't mind then I'd be very greatful and would of course give you some petrol money seeing as how I'd be saving £20 in train fares :thumbup:

Station to meet is a good idea...there is a family based pub at top of high street that does food...not cheap but not expensive ooo slug and lettuce i think.... then there is good old costa, starbucks, loads of options really!!! there are the upstairs food areas in friary and a play area the other end of the friary if any kiddies need to let off steem!!!

Ooh I haven't been to a slug and lettuce in years, sounds good. I haven't had pub food in ages (hubby doesn't like it :shrug:) or any random food place is good. If I'm having a day out all diets are off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->