Surrey meet: 13th October Guildford any more takers?

lol hwat time is good for those travelling and with little ones?! I suggest slug and lettuce if its one i am thinking of-near tgi fridays as i know they have no issues with children as have taken friends there a few times and reasonable changing facilities to!

So what sort of time are we looking at? A lunch time meet? Or early afternoon? I'm just trying to sort the rest of my social life out!!!

Tell you what Kat next time we will have to balance things out and hit Crawley way!!!

Shall we say lunch? I normally need a kip about 3 at moment and being close to my date by then may be even mrore in need :D

Whats a good time with ppl with little ones?

12?

So, whats happening with this meet girls? Is it still on? All seems to have gone quiet!!

Kat thanks for the help I have visions of turning up and sitting at the station looking very daft :D If lcoation a propblem just say?!!!!!

I'm still in if others are. Am I still OK for a lift if it goes ahead?

I'm still in if others are. Am I still OK for a lift if it goes ahead?

Of course hun, no probs! Is it possible to make it 1 o'clock? Don't worry if thats too late.

Thanks :D 1 o'clock is fine by me, what about everyone else? I guess it depends on where people are coming from and whether they have kids to pick up from nursery or school.

It isn't the end of the world if it's 12, it would just ne nice. It's my last toddler group before I go back to work :cry: so I'd really like to go.

1 is fine for me...we seem to have lost people!!!!! I am going to go on a hunt i THINK :D

I think Pops was intersted at some point. Maybe give her a poke?

i pokes a few and had one response but babyblogs is still working :(

blaze and leighbaby wanted guildford, what's happened to them?

So, so sorry ladies, but I'm going to have to back out. I have been waiting for a course to start, but they were fannying around with the day. It started, all of a sudden, today! Only found out yesterday! So my Tuesdays are out for the next couple of months now. Sorry, but I haven't been waiting to do it for ages, so don't want to miss any (the breastfeeding peer to peer course).

If you have another one, I will try and get there, work shifts permitting!!!:hugs:

I don't think there's even anyone left now. Oh well, we will have to try for another time I guess?

Hi ladies sorry I never replied I couldnt go as I was admitted to hospital and only got out lastnight!!!! Maybe we will have to do another!!!

I kept forgetting to check this thread! Sorry ladies (I struggle to keep up with bnb!!)!
Any ideas for time and place of new meet?
How are you getting on Jem? Hope your visit to the hospital went ok. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"