Suspected MC

miss_divine

Anya's Mummy <3
Reaction score
Hi there, was just wondering if there is anyone who has experienced this.

Basically, my fiance and I have been TTC for 2 years and 1 month. A week ago, two days before AF was due, I had an odd sensation like AF was about to appear, very suddenly. Made it to the toilet and a small mass of bloody grey/pink fleshy stuff had come away. Two hours later, I had the same thing with no bleeding in between. For three days after this, I had intermittent bleeding.

My GP and NHS Direct have said that there is no way to confirm that I was pregnant, but from the descriptions I had given, it sounded like a very early MC. Has this happened to anyone on here? I did a test straight after it happed (Duofertility dipstick) and it was a BFN.

I found the experience pretty devastating wondering what happened and keep wondering what if? Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks
xx

If Bfn probably not. Its best not to think of it like this. I had a faint Bfp and my Af came late and then she came like a BLAST... which i believe is called a chemical (egg meets sperm but doesnt implant) anyways ive pushed this to back of mind and thought its just a period. FOR hundreds and thousands of years women have most likely had MANY MANY early miscarriages. Only since introduction to early pregnancy test we find out so early and it hurts. Its a curse to be honest. Next time iam going to test after AF due (i think lol).

Thanks for your help :).

I think I will just try to think of it as a period, it'd be much easier than always wondering.
Although I may develop a bit of a POAS addiction soon hehe.

xx

I really would think about this being Miscarriage,it proberbly wasnt if no bfp:hugs:
iv been ttc exactly same amount time as you and would like to give you a :hugs:
Its awful ttc this long :(

I would say not if you got a BFN. It takes a while for the hcg levels to go back to zero even if it is early. Could depend on the sensitivity of the test but most can pick up 10 or some even less.

I had a chemical and got a bfp on the saturday, af was due on the sunday and I started to bleed on the wednesday, I thought maybe it was more implantation as it was quite pink and mucusy so I poas and still got a feint bfp but by friday I had full on flow, for some strange reason I poas on the Sunday and sure enought still a very very feint line but when compared to the previous ones the lines were definitely getting feinter.

I hope this helps and puts your mind at rest

Thank you. This is really helpful.

I need to stop being so paranoid, just want my BFP so much, and I panic if anything is different, as I'm always like clockwork. It's so good to be able to read about other peoples experiences, and know I'm not the only one scared.

Thank you
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"