Suspected ovulation signs for those who dont chart?

butterfly0901

2 beautiful little girls
Reaction score
hi ladies random I know but I was just wondering if any of you notice anything different about yourselves around the time you expect to ovulate? Xxx

I'm no expert but i'm pretty in tune with my body so will tell you what i've noticed. Last month i had little niggles low down, bd'ing seemed to make it worse, kind of like sore muscles down there and the day after bd'ing I had a pain in my side that lasted all day.

This month I am paying way more attention and the day I entered my fertile period, I had a bad headache, CM went from dry to creamy/tacky on pants to a little EWCM at night, the following day again at night I had lots of watery, jelly like CM and feel extra wet when BD'ing. I also have occasional cramping which is not painful and does not last long, under a minute and comes in waves at random periods.

I don't think I have actually ovulated yet but I am definatley on the lead up to it and CM has been my biggest sign, will be watching closely for the sore muscle/pain down below and the CM to dry up/change and i'll know Ov has happened.

Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->