Swaddling blankets and nappy changing?

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
Ive got 2 questions:

Ive bought a swaddler to use but then thought once bubs is wrapped up how easy will it be to change his nappy through the night?

Also how long do they need feeding every 2 hours for?

Thanks in advance x

In my experience they very rarely need changing at night, so I wouldn't worry about that. I found that Mog slept from midnight to six after a couple of weeks, but it varies from baby to baby. Generally, the every two hours thing doesn't last all that long.

Oh great thanks, I was imagining 5 weeks at least of 2 hourly nappy changes 24-7...ill just have to wait and see i guess. x

I used a swaddling blanket. I just reccomend changing baby when he/she is awake, swaddling back up, and then feeding while he/she is nice and cozy. My son slept like an angel though, we were a little worried.

Dd did need changing a couple of tines in night for the first few wks, and it was a pain with putting swaddle back on but it'll soon get longer in between.

How long they take to feed varies with each baby, what mood there in and if bf of ff so very difficult to predict. Mg dd was bf and took 45 minutes. Some babies 6 weeks onwards can feed In 10 minutes! So anything goes. Definitely go with the flow, it'll be absolutely fine. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->