swaddling

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Annabelle is now almost 9 weeks old and i stopped swaddling her about a week ago, i didnt think about it until last night but not sure if this is why she was crying in her moses basket, anyway she is now in her cot, and we can have her asleep in our ams or on the settee but when we move her she startles and wakes again and the same thing keeps happening till she is that much of a deep sleep she settles, i dont want to be doing this but is she too old to be swaddled?
i was doing it with a thin blanket before but now she is bigger the blanket doesnt fit her to swaddle

Any advice greatly welcome

thanks girls

Lou
xxx

I stopped swaddling around 2 months too, Jasmines Daddy bought her a blanket for christmas that is super fuzzy and has a place for each leg and then an attached wrap around blanket... Its still nice and snuggly.

Hannah is over six months old and still swaddled at night. She just sleeps better that way

I still swaddle London - she just won't sleep as well without it. The book I have says that you should transition them from swaddling around 4-6 months, but each baby is different. If it makes her happy then keep doing it! I know I will with London :) :hugs: P.S. - I use a larger baby blanket to swaddle London now and it works great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->