sweat drenched head

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
the last couple of days whenever Hannah's woken up from her nap she's been drenched in sweat. I've taken her temp and that seems fine, and yesterday for her afternoon nap I turned the AC down really really low (plus she has a fan in her room for circulation, not pointed at her crib though). Not sure what else we can do? It doesn't seem to overly bother her though it worries me :lol:

Grace sometimes gets really sweaty when she is sleeping even when it isnt warm... I don't really know why though, sorry!

Yup yup, it happens to Isis too. It's sometimes drool though :lol:. Not sure why though, it doesn't bug her and I just give her a bath if it's really bad.

Liam did this for awhile and then it stopped. He still will get like that randomly though, I asked the pediatrician and he said it is just his internal temperature fluxuating to the surroundings and without a fever, it is pretty natural. He also has a fan, but we do live in Florida...

Thanks all :D Her temp is fine (I've checked soooooooooooo many times) she is teething so maybe some of it is drool. It's really only the last two days that I've noticed it and the room temp doesn't seem to make much difference (or changing sheets and what not). If it's normal though I won't worry (well I'll try not to :rofl:)

Ally's dad's nephew used to get it horrendously. not just after a nap but anytime he'd been sat in a car seat or pushchair for more than 5 mins! Worst thing was that it smelled. At least you know it's normal now and you'll just have to have a sweaty headed betty for a little while!

Charlotte gets wicked sweaty when she's sleeping and when shes in the car. Dunno why, specially when it's cool...but it makes her curls pop right out, LOL

callum sweats badly when he's asleep even if its freezing. he always wakes up looking like someones chucked a jug of water over his head.

Harry gets this too - sometimes not even from lying down - just random head sweat. He looks like a sweaty old man!!!

Liam did this for awhile and then it stopped. He still will get like that randomly though, I asked the pediatrician and he said it is just his internal temperature fluxuating to the surroundings and without a fever, it is pretty natural. He also has a fan, but we do live in Florida...

Jealoooous!!

When I was over there she never stopped sweating. How hot is Canada in the summer? I always picture it to be cold even though I know it's not. Could it be humidity? I know that can be a killer as you just can;t seem to get away from it :shrug:

it has been quite warm the past week, 30+ degrees with humidity values in the 90s but today it was a bit cooler and she was still soaked :lol:

We had the same problem. I bought a little airflow pillow and this seems to help a lot (when he doesn't throw it around the cot).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->