Sweating!!

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
Hey girls, I'm 33 weeks and I'm sweating like mad!! I'm not hot, I feel fine but I'm soaking my cardi threw every half hour. Keep taking it off to dry it then back on, (don't like my arms)

Are any of you ladies the same? I feel like people will think I'm dirty or something because so sweaty :( xx

I'm sweating a lot too!!! I'm not hot, just wet.... lol Will be stalking this thread to see if anyone posts any tips

Pregnancy sweats.
Dont get me started
i can be lovely and cool and be sweating buckets.
i think its another lovely part of growing a baby

I've woken up from sleep looking like I've been in a wet teeshirt contest lol.. Meanwhile my poor husband is freezing I'm keeping our room so cold!

Me too. And (sorry TMI) I sweat a ton under my boobs and my buttcrack! Its so gross!!! I feel like a dude!

I had to change my pj's half way through the night one day last week because I was dripping wet.

Yep I'm constantly sweating, I hate it...cannot stand being sweaty and hot!!

X

I really noticed this today, my jacket (a short black cotton thing, thin!) and underwear were soaked through with sweat. :(

I found the sweating in 2nd tri the worst, especially my nether regions! I don't find leggings help.....

It's eased up in 3rd tri but I still get sweaty pits.

Nowt glam about pregnancy is there lol

sorry ladies apparently it only gets worse. pregnancy sweats. another thing to make us feel less glamorous lol. its to do with your body getting rid of the excess fluid it don't need as you get nearer to labour. and some ladies get it quite bad after they've given birth for a little while to. well thats what i read in my pregnancy book lol. xx

sorry ladies apparently it only gets worse. pregnancy sweats. another thing to make us feel less glamorous lol. its to do with your body getting rid of the excess fluid it don't need as you get nearer to labour. and some ladies get it quite bad after they've given birth for a little while to. well thats what i read in my pregnancy book lol. xx

And I bet we don't even lose it as water weight, pfffff, lol.

And I bet we don't even lose it as water weight, pfffff, lol.

lol :haha: ...... blooming typical !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->