Sweating

I love how everyone gets immune to the deodorants, makes me soo glad thats not just me ! :)

Thank you so much for posting this :flower:

I am really paranoid about sweating. I am forever asking OH if I am smelly. It really is ridiculous, sometimes I feel like the guy on the ad with the fish living in the underarm sweat!!

I've used the dricol (sp?) stuff as well and find it really good, although expensive.

i don't think you'll find anhydrol forte on the shelf. the chemist @ asda had to order it in for me but it was less than a fiver and i'm still on my first box (had it ages).

i found that it stings and itches alot less than some of the others mentioned. the trick is to make sure you only get in on the hairy sweaty skin and not the normal skin surrounding it iyswim. it quite watery too so i have a tissue to hand to wipe off any that drips down. another thing i do is put it on at about 7-8pm so that any itching is gone before bedtime!

hope this helps:hugs:

Thank you so much for posting this :flower:

I am really paranoid about sweating. I am forever asking OH if I am smelly. It really is ridiculous, sometimes I feel like the guy on the ad with the fish living in the underarm sweat!!

I've used the dricol (sp?) stuff as well and find it really good, although expensive.

No probs hun :flower: I was debating it at 1st just incase i was known as the sweaty betty of bnb. But glad there are other people in the same situation :hugs:

Unfortunatley my dad was a really bad sweater and I am aswell and it does smell.......

It got that bad I had to change my top a couple of times a day....

I recieve aqupuncher every month and it works along with nivea deoderants

Hope this helps

:flower:

i just had to update this thread because i *think* i have found a cure !!!

Perspi Guard !! Bought it online! Your meant to use it 2-3 times a week and have dryness. The 1st time admittedly i had a bit of clammyness but 2nd time ive had 2 days in a row of dryness.. Not one patch in sight... wooooooo.

Thought id share as im absolutely shocked its worked !! Worth a look :)

hiya, im a bit of a sweaty betty myself and i find Mitchum is really good, and smells really fresh. however, i have been using palmolive soft and gentle for AGES now and i love it. the ones i get smell so nice and their really good. I can see also of the ones mentioned here are prescription or from chemists but these are really good supermarket ones.

i would just like to add that i think a lot of ppl grow out of sweating. im 25 and up until a few years ago it was really bad but things seem to have calmed down for me a bit now :)

Ive tried them ones broody85, unfortunately they were one of the ones i became immune too ! Luckily my new 'cure' is doing well so far! I never knew people can grow out of it...!! Im glad its calmed down for you :D xx

thanks hun, my mam was also the same and grew out of it so there is hope for some ppl i guess. i know what u mean about becoming immune to it tho. im like that with sure...i personally think its pants! :haha:

Bumping this thread...Ive self diagnosed myself as having hyperhydrosis :haha:
I sweat like a pig, seriously, don't even have to be moving and I'm sweating! underarms, hands, feet ergh!

Away to google some of the mentioned products but has anyone got any updates on how they have worked for them??

I mentioned perspi guard and it really did work. My BIL is a sweater too and worked for him aswell. When I stopped using it normal deoderant worked for a couple of months, but then I went back to sweating again but I don't wanna use it in pregnancy because whatever is in it must be strong. It says to use it every 3 days but I did it every week and not a patch in sight :)

Cool, I've ordered some perspi gaurd so will see how tht goes for me!

Good luck ! I also recommended it to someone on here and they also said it worked :) Update to let me know, of the people i know who use it not one has said that it failed !

Just to let you know i think mine started working on the 2nd application. And my armpits itched all night when i applied it. I thought it was a small price to pay to be able to wear long sleeved coloured tees lol

Lol! I'll happily endure some itching if i'm not sweating 5 mins after putting on a clean top!

Need to get this baby out so I can start using it! haha

Ah just saw your soooo close to giving birth !! eeek ! Hope baby comes soon :) Doesnt help that pregnancy doubles the size of the sweat patch ahaha

Well I cheated and put it on this afternoon, couldnt be bothered waiting till after baby is born (think I'm having an elephant pregnancy!) thought well it if irritates at all, I'll just wash it off and wait. BUT! It didn't itch at all, dried rather quickly - I was expecting to be flapping my arms for a while but by the time I'd dried my hair, it was dry.
So that was nearly 5 hours ago, and normally I'd be wet by now....but nope! Bone dry! Not a whiff! So far - so very impressed! Real test will be going out and about but if it at least stops the sweating when I'm sitting doing nout I'm a happy girl will defo buy it again!

I only used 3 squirts per underarm and rubbed in it so seems like it will last quite well too! Big thumbs up so far from me! So pleased I found this thread!

Ah glad it worked so far ! Slightly jealous you haven't gone through the itchyness ! Lol. Hope it carries on working ! I thought u had to put it on over night to work ? Obviously not :) flaunt them armpits ! Haha

Its not working so well this morning, slightly damp but no where near as bad as normal!

I think the idea behind putting it on before bed is that thats when you sweat the least and it gives it time to sink in before sweat appears. I had a fairly sedate night on the sofa so figured i'd try it anyway! lol

I have hyperhydrosis also and one amazing product that worked amazing for me for 2 years was Maxim. Before I started using it, I would sweat no matter how cold I was or what I was doing. Maxim was freaking amazing but after 2 years I think I started to become immune to it. I wouldn't sweat a drop with it! I super recommend it if you haven't. I haven't found anything else in 6 years, but I think I will try Maxim again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->