sweeps....

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
I had my second sweep today, she gave me a good going over and have had period cramps since and am now spotting bright red blood, not much at all just on the tp.

I didn't have anything after my last sweep at all.

thoughts?

Can't help much I'm afraid as I had three sweeps last time round and they didn't help at all! This time if I go overdue (which I probably will as I went 12 days over last time) I am going to refuse to have the wretched membrane sweeps!

Having just checked my notes they don't offer sweep with second pregnancies until 40+7.

I doubt i'll be offered one last time

The reason they're doing it early is because A, they want to give me the best chance of going into labour naturally thus having more chance of achieving a vbac and B, get her out before she decides to turn again lol

Had one with my ds and bled and went into labor the next day. Only works if your close to naturally going into labor anyway. Have some sex and let the swimmers stay in there over night, should help matters as well.

Hmmm chance would be a fine thing.
hubs is a bit ummm pregnancy squeamish? His words 'my baby is right there!' And when I told him I was 1cm dilated it tipped him over the edge :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->