swimwear!

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place that has cheap maternity swimwear? Im not willing to fork out £20-£30for 1 swim costume! It pisses me off that pregnant women will obviously need maternity wear in general at some point, so companies see fit to charge twice the amount... Least last year when I was pregnant with my son it was through the summer & I could live in maxi dresses! :S

I went everywhere looking for some. I found myself a bargain. I went in asda and bought a size 16 top tankini and 12 bottoms. It cost 12 quid altogether! 8 quid for top 4 quid for bottoms and I look great in it. Just go in there and try some on remember bump will grow go for bigger size x

I got a maternity swimsuit in the next sale for £12, they may have some left online?
Xx

I just bought a normal bikini and showed my belly off loud and proud! Lol x

Definitely Next - my fiancee's mum got me a maternity costume for Christmas, think it was about £18 - looks great, really comfortable, and it's good quality :)

I got a plain black maternity swimsuit in Sports Direct for a tenner. Not sure if they do online though, you may need to go to a store x

I got a lovely maternity tankini from new look online x

Oooogh this is a touchy topic for me :D been avoiding wearing swimwear since im never happy with how it makes me look :D

I bought one from ebay for around 4 posted!
I did see ones on next in the sale for £8 though but they were too big :-(

Glad someone else has asked this!! I have signed up to start aqua natal this week and although I am only 17 weeks so no major bump but hubby is adamant I can't wear a bikini! But all the maternity swimwear I've seen is 6months plus, I have no wish to buy twice! Argh!

I bought one from Tesco online, think it was £15. Very comfy fit :)

Hmm looks like I will have to visit Next and Asda. Im 32wks and have gone from a 14 pre pregnancy, to a 16-18 (mostly all bump!) and I need to find something that covers bump well and doesn't make me feel so self concious. I hate shopping! These days im happy and excited to find a chair to sit on lol 26yrs old and feeling like an 80yr old. Oh well, soldier on. Thanks girls :)

I got mine from Mamas & Papas....although it does fall into the £20-£30 categoy as it cost me £26 however I swim 2/3 times a week so it's well worth it for me. Still in fab condition & soooo comfy with the growing bump!

I've got a bikini from jb sports (cheap and cheerful), the beauty of a bikini is that your bump can grow and grow so if you get the right one should last thought out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->